We would like to thank everyone who attended the Annual Developers Panel event. We sincerely hope that you found it valuable.
Please join us as we hear from local commercial and residential developers working on projects throughout the Inland Northwest. Our panelists will share how the last seven months have impacted their current and future projects as well as their overall outlook on future development.
- Guy Byrd, Managing Director, SVN Cornerstone: Guy is the founder, owner and Managing Director of SVN Cornerstone in Spokane. A native of Montana, Guy grew up in Western Washington and graduated from Montana State University. His entire Commercial Real Estate and professional career has concentrated on the Northwest region of the United States with a primary area of focus in the retail and industrial sectors. Guy also specializes in property sales, leasing and development on behalf of his regional and national clients. Guy is an active outdoor enthusiast who enjoys his summer lake time and an occasional round of golf. Married to Shawna Byrd since 1987, Guy and Shawna have three children.
- Jim Frank, Founder, Greenstone Corporation: Jim is a Spokane native, who grew up in north Spokane and attended Gonzaga Prep. He has his Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Gonzaga University, and a J.D. Law Degree from Gonzaga University. He practiced Natural Resource and Environmental law for 10 years before forming Greenstone Corporation in 1983. Greenstone is involved in land development; master planned community design; home building; and commercial and residential investment properties.
- Jordan Tampien, Four Degrees – Jordan is the co-founder of 4 Degrees Real Estate and focuses primarily on commercial sales and development projects. He has accumulated over $100 million in career sales as a broker, overseen multiple commercial development projects, manages properties, and helps clients find rental investments. Holding a wealth of accumulated experience in virtually every aspect of the real estate industry, along with an Masters in Business Administration and a Law Degree from Gonzaga, Jordan leverages his unique set of skills to gain an edge on the competition. Jordan lives in Spokane with his wife, Whitney, and their daughter, Logan.
- Dave Black, CCIM, SIOR, Principal & CEO, NAI Black: Dave Black is CEO and a principal of Black Realty, Inc.; Black Commercial, Inc.; Black Realty Management, Inc.; and Black Management Services, Inc., all doing business as NAI Black. The organization specializes in the sales and leasing of retail, office, industrial, and multifamily properties; asset, property, and facilities management; consulting; and, real estate development. Black has been a commercial and residential developer for over 35 years. He is a proud father of two sons, loves the lakes, mountains, and all types of sports.
- Emily Moline Meyer, Client Engagement Manager, Bernardo|Wills Architects
- April Smith, Senior Marketing Specialist, GeoEngineers, Inc.
For non-members, we are offering refunds up until November 13. For more information, please contact Terri McRae at firstname.lastname@example.org.