We would like to thank everyone who attended the Regional Tribal Agencies event. We sincerely hope that you found it valuable.
Please join us as we host a panel discussion with some of our local tribal development authorities. The panel will share insights and thoughts on:
- How the pandemic has impacted each of their reservations and operations.
- What the next year looks like in regard to development and growth and what types of projects in development for design and build in the next five years
- What the main hurdles are during design and construction of their projects and how A/E/C teams can help mitigate those challenges
- How their agency selects A/E/C consultants for development and associated improvement projects
- How A/E/C consultants can better respond to project RFQ’s and RFP’s
- Maria Cullooyah, Assistant Planning & Economic Development Director, Spokane Tribe of Indians
- Dorthey Zacherle, Contract Officer, Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
- Jim Kackman, Public Works Director, Coeur d'Alene Tribe
AJ Prudente, Director of Project Management for Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
Brandon Haugen, Executive Director of Real Estate for the Kalispel Development Company
thank you to our sponsor!
For non-members, we are offering refunds up until February 8. For more information, please contact Terri McRae at firstname.lastname@example.org.