We would like to thank everyone who attended the Continued West Plains Growth event. We sincerely hope that you found it valuable.
Please join us as we discuss the continued growth in the West Plains region. Our moderator will ask our panelists to share what they are focused on, the challenges they anticipate, and their current needs with the ongoing and anticipated growth.
- Spokane Airports (Lisa Corcoran)
- S3R3/West Plains PDA (Todd Coleman)
- City of Airway Heights (Heather Trautman)
- County Commissioner (Al French)
- Cheney School District (Robert Roettger)
thank you to our meeting sPONSOR
more about our panelists
- Heather Trautman, City of Airway Heights -- Heather Trautman is the Principal Planner for the City of Airway Heights, one fastest growing communities in Eastern Washington. She is a servant leader and planner with 30 years of experience working for municipal and county governments in Central and Eastern Washington. She has extensive experience in community engagement, program development, land use, transportation and environmental planning.
- Lisa Corcoran, Spokane Airports -- bio coming soon!
- Todd Coleman, S3R3/West Plains PDA -- bio coming soon!
- Al French, Spokane County Commissioner -- bio coming soon!
- Robert Roettger, Cheney School District -- bio coming soon!
For non-members, we are offering refunds until Tuesday, November 9th. For more information, please contact Terri McRae at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OneAEC adheres to WA State's, L&I Requirements and Guidance for Preventing COVID-19. For more information please see https://www.lni.wa.gov/forms-publications/F414-164-000.pdf