We would like to thank everyone who attended the Vision for Successful Projects event. We sincerely hope that you found it valuable.
Join us for a chat with public agency leaders as they discuss how collaboration, capable leadership, and a strong vision lead to successful projects. Our moderator, Angela Comstock, PE, J-U-B Engineers, Inc. will ask panelists to share:
- How leadership and collaboration play a key role in successful projects.
- What you and your agency is most excited about for the next year or two in regards to new design and construction work
- Leadership insights you live by
- How your internal teams work together
- Efforts being taken to have a diverse workforce
- Q&A from the audience
- Spokane Transit Authority, Susan Meyer, CEO
- City of Spokane, Marlene Feist, Public Works Director
- J-U-B Engineers, Inc., Angela Comstock, PE, Transportation Service Group Regional Lead - Eastern Washington/North Idaho Project Manager
THANK YOU TO OUR MEETING SPONSOR
For non-members, we are offering refunds until Tuesday, April 19th. For more information, please contact Terri McRae at email@example.com.