We would like to thank everyone who attended the Healthcare Panel Discussion event. We sincerely hope that you found it valuable.
Please join us as we hear from local healthcare professionals on their upcoming plans for their facilities and what the future of healthcare looks like in our region. Our moderator, Jeremiah Shakespeare of Swinerton, will guide the panel discussion on topics that include:
- Healthcare trends
- Update on facility master plans/capital improvement plans?
- Types of projects that will really grow in the coming years.
- Biggest factors to consider when expanding a facility or growing in a new area of town.
- Updates on how consultants/contractors are hired and selected for work.
- Best ways consultants/contractors can stand out among the competition.
- Deaconess Hospital, MultiCare Health System - Dan Springer, COO
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Ben Myers, Executive Director, WA/MT Real Estate Strategy and Operations
THANK YOU TO OUR MEETING SPONSOR